Saturday, January 22, 2011

USB King - Website

Over the weekend I have been approached by a guy named Gavin Williams, he asked me if I would him a website for his upcoming company called USB Kings, that sells Custom USB Sticks and Devices. I quickly agreed and have dicussed a price of £50 for the design of the website. I have drawn up a design plan of the main template, and will draw up more designs once the main brief has been sent to me. I will upload a scan of the design when I have the chance, so you can see the development stages of the website, that I am designing.
 

* * *

Over the last couple of hours, I have built up the template the website, you can view the template just below. I did this by using my knowledge in HTML and CSS, to create the main styling and sizing of the images.



As you can see I have gone with the colour theme of the logo, but at the same time tried to keep a professional air about the whole concept. Below are some screenshots of the HTML and CSS code I used to create the website as it currently stands.

This CSS stylesheet styles the site, and organises it, in order to make it run and look correct to the end user.


The HTML is the glue that holds the site together, and it is used along CSS to build and render the website to the end user.








No comments:

Post a Comment