Monday, February 14, 2011

Lewis Guarniere

Today, Monday 14th Feburary I went into to college to hear a presentation and participate in a workshop hosted by Lewis Guarniere, a 3D artist or more technically (Creature TD) who worked at MCP on adverts such as Evian Baby Commerical, Foxes Biscuits and a range of other adverts that he presented to us on his showreel.

He nows works for the company Double Negative (http://www.dneg.com/) who did the visual effects for massive productions such as Harry Potter, Inception, Iron Man 2 and The Sorcerors Apprentice, and I believe Lewis himself also had the priviledge to work on a couple of these projects as well.


I really find myself lucky to have been able to have heared and learnt from someone who worked in the industry and on massive projects such as a Harry Potter, and his experience and perception of the industry of film was easy to compare to that of my own desire to join the game industry, because of this I found that his words of wisdom helped me to fully understand the concept and the organisational strucuture of the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment