Monday, April 4, 2011

Motivational Speaker - Action Jackson

Last Wednesday, our tutor, Chris Dewey introduced us to a motivational speaker who came into to college to give us a presentation on being motivated and how to get yourself up and ready for life. It was interesting, personally I didn't find it useful, but I can understand how other would have liked it, and wanted to join in with his dancing and singing. (Not for me).

All my dislikes aside, I believe Action Jackson provided a great source of motivation for the mass of the room and his attitude towards the group was very exciteful and interesting, providing games and the tools we need in order to build up that motivational standing we'll most likely require in order to move forward in today's less than motivated society.


No comments:

Post a Comment