Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3D Robot


This is the 3D robot I created during our second 3D Lesson. I used 3DS Max to create this robot, and used a variety of Standard Primitive Shapes aswell as some extend Primitives, such as the arms and legs where made by the hose shape.

On my robot I went and customised it a little further by adding in a material to the chest plate and adding a single cone onto the top of it's head. I am happy with the overall outcome and would like to progress further and create something less blocky and use alot more customisation with shaping and smoothing.


Above is the screenshot of the four panel view window is 3DS Max. It shows the wireframe in three frames so you gain a much better idea on how it is put together with a variety of shapes. The lesson overall was productive and useful and helped me gain a better understanding of the 3D world, and also much more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment