Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mr.Heartless - 3D Character


This is my 3D character design that I first drew up on paper and then built into 3DS Max. The intial design was simple as I was only able to use Standard Primitive shapes. I am though, unhappy with the general outcome of the model, as I tried to make it look more realistic and fluid instead of rather blocky and simple looking.

Next time will add a more fluid effect to the model and morph the shapes so I can make them look more like the actuall parts of the body, such as shoes and hands. Event the Torso.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog Rob. I really enjoyed your posts on your external projects. Very interesting. Good work with 3d Studio Max. In future posts as the concepts become more complex, consider adding a step by step guide of how the model was made. Keep up with the outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete